Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Saturday....AWESOME

Haha...So I had SOME problem waking up on Saturday morning.Haha.
But still, I made it to church by 9:10am(I think) DON'T ASK ME THE DETAILS..
It was awesome to meet the confirmation class after soooo long..haha..
lawl.
So we had our practice, where Ben Lai nearly got scrwd for skipping too many classes last year.Cos apparently, Regina doesn't remember his face at all= he has never been to her class.

So yea, after the practice THEY(the rest of the class) arranged the hall for dinner at night, while me and Joel edited the list for confirmation..We needed to computers, a desktop and a laptop :) cos Regina wanted it PRONTO..like WTF la.

Then, Tina and the gang arrived to head over to Parade. But we made a pit stop and went to Shappai(Gosh I dunno how to spell it:/)(thats the problem with this goan/Portuguese names) and Nanny's graves.
When we walkin into Parade, there were 6 of us:
-Alex
-Clement
-Louise
-Alicia
-Tina
-MUA

But in the end, we all split up. Leaving me and my sister.(We were not complaining, we made tha best of our time-Didn't we, Alicia?)
So first, Louise merajuk and told us she didn't want to be found. Therefore, we did not go looking :P
Then, Tina meet some ex-bf & friend and she also cabut.
Leaving, Clement, Alex, Alicia and Me just sitting around.
So, we decided that we should go to eat.
And since Parade doesn't exactly have the best food variety, we went to Marrybrown :D
And Clement didn't eat anything-quite suprising actually.
Then after eating, we were about to go walking to EVERY SHOP IN PARADE(Clement's Idea), Louise smses and says she wants to get her purse from Alicia. So then Clement cabut to console her and I just walked off, with my dear siblings.
Then my bro as usual cabut lari la.IMAX calls.
So that left me and my sisterXDD
We went EVERYWHERE we wanted to: I needed stuff to give to my friends for confirmation gift,Gladsounds;I needed nail polish and stuff for confirmation, Map Accessories, Sri Putri and Bum City; My sister wanted books,Popular and Novelhut.
Then we went to ground floor;Bored.
So, we went looking for Alex, AT IMAX.
But turns out, he was at that Cafe de Coral..The ice-cream place..WITH Clement and Louise.
So we had to walk all the way down from Imax area to the ground floor.BLEH.
I think we burnt some serious fat on that 'shopping' trip.
Then we ALL waited for Tina, who was at the food court EATING with the two guys.
haha.
Then we called her and said that we were already in the car, on the way home. So the dude, Alvin( I think) has to send her home..
Then we found out that the dude came by bus, not car.
So we told her we'll give her 5 mins. And she actually came in 5 mins, cos i think we freaked her out.lol.
So we all went home to sleep and get ready for MY CONFIRMATION :P

CONFIRMATION.
haha.I was slightly late cos Tina wanted to do my hair. and Clement actually commented on MY NAILS. What happened to my macho cousin? Bleh, nvm.
So we(me and my dad) in my aunts car(Kelisa) went to church, and when I reached, the people were taking a picture.
SO, I did my usual thing and jumped in also..haha
ANDANDAND,
THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR COMING:
-A.3sa, my Godma:P
-Tina
-Esther
-Ez
-Amelia
-Terence
-Don(who came for his ahem.lawl.but anyway)
-Clement and Louise
-A. Maggie
-A. Lucy
-A. Mary Rose (all the way from aussie)
-A. Octavian, who was so overjoyed with the name i picked.

haha..so yea.
ANDANDAND, The English section was having potluck and PARTAYYYYY, FOR US..BUTBUTBUT the chinese section randomly came and the food finished so fast.Before I could even take:( And the drinks also!! Till I had to steal Kevin's drink. And then later, Ju's one also.haha.
AND, A REALLY REALLY HUGE HUGE THANKS TO JOEL'S MOM!! haha..For making the cake..
And to Joel: thanks darling!Lawl.You didn't listen to Val:P
So overall, I am raelly satisfied with SATURDAY!!!!
THANKS DARLINGS;P

And we went home and took MORE pictures.Then I went to sleep, cos the CAR WASH WAS THE VERY NEXT DAY..haah.

Here are some pictures:






Salut,
-clare

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment