Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Let Me SEE...erm

So yea, I am bored of blogging about myself la. BLEH.
Anyway, going badminton on Friday with a bunch of people.(the Jalleh's~sans A.Terry, the Voo's, the PATRINA, the FRANCIS senior, the WANNABE Morris etc)
Then before that, we're supposed to go polo ground. At 8.30 in the mornin.WTF? thats like WAY too late..So damn hot la.Bleh. Going with my AUNTIES.. Haha. Hopefully some of my cousins are down :) If not :s cos I'm like one of the youngest in the family :/

MOVING BACK,
Today.
We-my sis, mom n me, we're SUPPOSED to watch the movie G-Force. BUT.BUT.BUT
SOLD OUT. *Slaps head*
Leroy and Nic were also there to watch it. But like us, they didn't book.
haiz. Anyway, Ju and Leon were going for that show. Unlike us, they BOOKED:(
But we got to meet, say good bye and meet again Val and A.Terry several times. Cos Jusco is like so small :(
So I FINALLY got to buy my copy of BRISINGR :D *GRINS*
haha..
AND OCTOBER ISSUE OF TEEN VOGUE:D
haha.Go check it out! I don't wanna kill the suprise. *smirks*
andandand I'm going to watch G-Force TOMORROW..Bleh.
At least there is popcorn right?

Salut,
-Clare

2 comments: