Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Now or never

So its either I'm going to update my blog NOW, or procrastinate again and again till I delete it.
haha.
So lets see,
erm.
FRIDAY, had a thanksgiving dinner at Nic's place. Then stayed-over at Val's place :D
Shannon 'fell down' multiple times. haha. We we're up so late, and Shannon kept on screaming for no reason, so everytime U.Martin called Val to ask what happened, she would say Shannon fell. LMAO.
SATURDAY, I can't remember the time I woke up. Expt that someone was BANGING the piano downstairs. So we made several videos. I personally blame it on the coffee I took, but I was fun. Then, while Pat was emo-ing on the floor, I did my slides for mass THAT day.( I know,I know, I always do stuff at the last min) Then, Pat and Shannon watched the VMA's . Bleh. Sooooo much noise was coming upstairs, cos they kept on screaming the names of the presenters etc etc etc. Then about 4pm, we all went tru ALL(nearly) of Val's clothes. Haha. Then we got ready for mass la. Cos my rents were coming at 5. haha. then at 5, we celebrated U.Martin's B'day. LMAO. It was a surprise, but he said he felt something was wrong when he didn't hear Pat and Shan's voices from outside of the house. LAWL. So anyway, we headed for church. And after that, went to hilltop for Dinner.(Eating is what Malaysians are known best for) Then it started raining. haha.So we all crammed under one of those umbrella things. Then finally, U.Martin said he'll send Alicia and me home. Late that night, Val was watching vid's of us when we were TINY..haha. Then we realised that Pat had already fallen asleep upstairs.LAWL.SO we went to sleep after that.
SUNDAY,got up quite early. I think, cos my rents were still in church :D
Went to Siti and Ainul's house with Pat, Blatif and Mom. Val, Sis and Dad went to Batu Gajah.
Then after those two houses, we went to B.G., to another house there.
After that, went to my Grandma's place in B.G. Pat and Val kept on saying how big the place is..
haha. If you guys want, we can stay-over there some time :D
My grandma and aunt won't mind XD
MONDAY, went to Clement's place in Shah Alam. AT SIX IN THE MORNING :D We reached there at about mid morning la. As usual, we talked like we've never seen each other in years. Then FINALLY, we got hungry. Then we wanted to go to that Thai shop near their house. But it was closed. So we went to this Chinese restaurant nearby. The guy working there kept on looking at Clement. I wonder why. He was like so fascinated with us. So just to disturb him, Clement got him to take a group picture of us:D

A really hilarious convo we had.
Clem: Look at the two FBIs there.
*turns to look at my dad and A.Elizabeth, who are having their own convo*

Me: 'FBIs?
'
Clem: 'Full Blooded Indians la'
*laughs*
Me: Oh yea ar, the rest of us are Half only. But..*turns to Louise* what about her?
Clem: aiya, she not Half or Full.
*Louise whacks Clement* *Everyone else laughs*

Salut,
-clare

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment