Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Friday(last week)

So Tina came all the way from KL...Not THAT far but still, I told her like a week before and SHE MADE IT :D Thanks Darling..I probably wouldn't be able to survive the weekend without you...
And and and, Clement and Louise got me these light thingys that are kinda cool..haha..

And we also had band practice..haha..where I GOT AN AWESOME RINGTONE..That gets me stares from random people :P WTH...? Who cares..haha
Lol.If you see me, you can ask me to let ya listen to it..

Then, after dinner, we ended up playing card games..While Clement and gf went out.
I AM THE BEST AT BLUFF..hehe..Maybe its cause I'm just such a good liar..haha
Tina wanted to watch Brokeback Mountain, so WE DID. On the computer downstairs.. Kinda dark la. But Clement was kinda grossed out when he popped his head in to see what we were doing..OBVIOUSLY, guys don't like gays.haha.I dunno why.

So we slept like really late..About 2am.And I had to be in church by 9am the next day :P

Salut,
-clare

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment