Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sonia ELIZABETH Cheah JEN YEN!

So in my dictionary this is how I define Sonia :)
1. Shes my twin, from school. (As Pn. Nirmala said once)
(To be honest, I can't even remember how we got to know each other. Knowing us, we probably decided to talk to each other one fine day)
2. MY deskmate all of my high school life (form 2 doesn't exist in our timeline)
If I were to pick a roommate, you'd be the ideal choice.
3. MY BEST FRIEND :) Yea, you're totally one of my best friends :D

Lemme not make my definition too long :D

haha. Anyways, this is your LEGAL Birthday Wishes, from me.
I wish for you:
1. The best of everything.
2. To love and be loved (you know I <3 you :D)
3. To believe in yourself no matter what.
4. To know that God is always there. I tend to forget sometimes, ergo the reminders i need :)
5. Many many more years to come. 17 forever baybeh!
6. To stay my best friend, no matter where we end up :) For now we're still safe :D
7. Happiness :) The non-stop laughing kind that we always had and hopefully still have :)
8. To see yourself as the wonderful, beautiful person I see :D
9. To swear a little moarrrr? *always been wishing for this*
10. To put yourself first, sometimes :)
11. To know that you've got talents! (TOLD YOU YOU COULD ACT!)
12. To be more daring :D (WWCD *whatwouldclaredo*)
13. To CALL ME MORE! (yes, if thats the only way we stay in touch, we're gonna be telephone junkies ;P)
14. To visit me in Penang :) When I get a car la. But still, come visit, during holidays :D
15. To have the most awesomest STPM results.(I know you can do it, you smart smart person)
16. To have a naise deskmate, I didn't say awesome :) Cos I was the best :D #perasan
17. To know I'm always here for you :D
18. That you don't forget me :) Cos I can't forget you even if I tried ;)

I feel really sad not being able to see you everyday like how we used to, for the past 8 years?
I think I may end up crying if I think too much about all the stuff(shit) we(with LOUI) used to do that i miss :)

SO LET ME SUM IT ALL UP:

Happy 18th Birthday!! :D The day has come to become a young adult! :) But we can still act like kids whenever you want to, I'm always up for some crazy shit :D

LOVE AND HUGS(I'll give em to you when i see you) FROM YOUR AWESOMEST DESKMATE EVER, Clare ;)

P.S. Good luck with your exams!

Salut,
-Clare

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment