Friday, June 19, 2015

Returning my focus

My week has pretty much been filled with the most (self-inflicted) stress. Really, I was asking for it. Being in such an intense program and then totally slacking off. But then on another level, I only slacked on one assignment. And that has affected the subsequent 4 assignments. #IHAVESIXFORTHISSUBJECT
Anyways, long story short. I have pretty much been having a week that's straight up shit. I feel no motivation whatsoever to do anything at all. And my deadlines are creeping up at a faster pace than ever. Oh well, silver linings? I just have 2 more weeks. Bad news? I have just 2 week left!! And I still need to study for finals. So, 2 weeks to finish 6 assignments(5 in the first week) and then study for 4 subjects? God, you've got my back right! I can do this. #IpraythatIcan

The main reason for this post though is to remind me that even through this all, I've got pretty amazing friends :) From giving me brownies to hugs and virtual ones. Ju just made my day. xxxxoooo. And I shall be waiting patiently for the mail to come the coming week or so. :D So super excited mannn. Much cryptic eh. Just the way I roll. HAHA. So, be thankful is all I can say. Be thankful, self. You've got it good and you will not realize it without times like these.

Salut,
-clare

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment