Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Music in everyday life.

Most of us tend to have a favorite genre that we cling to. One that we seem to always come back to. For me, it's possibly post-pop-indie-pop-indie-folk sort of sounds. :) It's just infectious. Once I've heard it a couple of times, all I want to do is just lie on my bed and listen to them all over and just rediscover what I love about the song.

In lieu of creating a list, I decided to just suggest the artist of last month for me :) I'd have to say Regina Spektor. She was just on loop, like ALL THE TIME. Gotta love her voice and her talent.

Therefore, here is my list(obviously there would be one in this post (; ) from the artist for my month of February! :)



Top songs to check out from Regina Spektor:
1. All The Rowboats
2. That Time
3. Samson
4. Us
5. Laughing With
6. Fidelity

Just download all albums! :D

P.S. Ez, if you see this, you should know I think of you everytime I hear her songs :D Hahhahaah. Love you babe (:

Salut,
-clare ;)

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment