Friday, May 14, 2010

The Whole Wide World DOES NOT Revolve Around Anyone.

Well guess what? You guessed wrong.

i don't care what you've done or what you've said.
i don't care who you hate or love, it isn't gonna make me love the person any MORE or any LESS than I already do.
i don't care about the excuses you've managed to pat down on the huge hole YOU dug.
i don't, i just don't.

All I DO CARE, is that I was always there, or always tried my hardest. I've tried to be a good friend. I've tried. I really have. But you've smacked this hand away TOO MANY TIMES. And this time, I may not bounce back. Heck two times in a year is too much.
I do care about my friends, i may joke about stuff, but you guys matter.
Never have i ever uttered anything close to pure hatred.
I don't hate people, I hate the things they do.
I don't hate the world. Cos its full of good AND bad people. If I do hate the world, it'll be unfair to the good ones.

I can't say I'm the ideal person out there.
I can't say that I'm the best friend to have.
I can't promise you anything,
I can't last forever,
I can't say whats going to happen tomorrow.
But what I do know is that
I value friendship, if you don't then you can FUCK OFF.
I don't care what people say about me, so go ahead, call me a BITCH. Cos it WON'T hurt. No matter how much you try to hurt me, you can't. Because there is this huge hole in my chest.
I'm numb.

It was a small matter.
Maybe I AM overreacting, but it doesn't matter. Because as long as you go along hating the world, all i can say to you is that may the dear Lord bless thee.

Salut,
Liebe,
-clare;)

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment