Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The only DIET i'm on is the SEEFOOD DIET.


So, these days I feel like I'm the only girl at college who actually eats. It doesn't really get to me cos all my course mates are guys. 

Anyway, i noticed that more and more of my friends are going on some shit diets and stuff like that. Like seriously? 
People sacrifice a ton for love, for education, for family but for self satisfaction? Just so you can become the 'ideal' you? What's the point? 

Your problems aren't rooted in the fact that you're not as slim/stick-ish as you'd wish to be! It's just sad, the way skinny people who are seriously skinny tell me they're fat. Even when I point out to them that they're half the size of me, they can defend that by saying "You're taller la, it's different." Really? That's your justification?

So there are two types of people who diet out there. (And by diet I mean don't eat a minimum of 3 healthy meals a day.)

The first kind: Those who are skinny and want to stay skinny.

The second kind: Those who are plum or bigger sized and want to become skinny.

So you end up with two kinds, where the first kind influences the second.

Sometimes I think it's because of the way people judge us on looks alone. But if you truly think about it, the people we love are all the same to us, they are all awesome and not rated according to looks.

Have you ever actually thought about it? Like seriously why you liked that one person way longer than those other crushes you had? It's cos you weren't only attracted to their looks. You liked them for what they stood for and how they react to their surroundings.

That is all for now. I think I shall talk about fitspo and thinspo in an upcoming post. Seems to be a trend among our generation.

Salut,
-clare ;) 

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment