Monday, November 9, 2009

Latest:P

I think I'm totally obsessed with Raygun;)
Lol..
They even came to Malaysia, but I couldn't go for the concert :(
Sad aite?

THEAPOSTLETHEAPOSTLETHEAPOSTLE:D
Seating positions:
Don,Sonia,Shannon,Bryan
Anna,Amelia,MUA,Pat
Okay, so maybe me and Pat were not paying attention at all to the actual storyline :D*smirks*
But we had our reasons..haha.We were like counting the number of hot guys there..haha..But most of em look better onstage than off :S Too bad!?!
And it didn't help that we sat near the speakers :(
And halfway, I turn around and saw Melvin and Arul, nearly got a shock of my life :P (You guys look scary in the dark)

P.s.:
To Pat, we should totally shift to Kl or Penang ;)
To Don, spend your money wisely la!!The tie looked good but did the price look good too? :P
To VAL, YOU MISSED ALOT!!ALOT I TELL YOU!
To Amelia, haha...You just had to point out that that guy on stage looks like HIM(Iknowyouknowwhoimtalkingabout) :D
To everyone else:
YeshI'mNotInSchoolToday.GotAProblemWithIt? :D

P.p.s.: I'm getting annoyed with people who ask me what I want for my B'day:/ Really?
If you don't know me well enough to get me a present, then DON'T.
Whats the big deal?

Salut,
-clare

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment