Thursday, August 27, 2009

2nd day :P

So second day(actual morning) started with me screaming 'shit'.haha.
Cos i found my phone and turns out, i shut off the alarm and it was already 6.45am.
We were supposed to be up and in the conference room at 6.15am for meditation and morning walk.
lawl.
Me and Pat were thinking that we were like the last people up.haha.
Turns out, we went down later for coffee and walked into conference room after to see only the two Shirleys in there.haha.
ALL the guys were like either STILL bathing or looking really really sleepy.
Then we actually had the meditation at like 7.30am
The BEST part?
Sister Clara didn't even seem ANNOYED at all.
She is so awesome ;)
And then the sessions and breaks continued.
P&W no.3( I Think) was a big flop.haha.Cos we were ALL dead tired.
Then after that, we had this session where we had to imagine we were on a boat in a storm.
haha.(*grins at ez*)
After/During, I couldn't tahan ady.I had a lil chat with Noel, and after that he became so emo. Bleh. Let him be la:P
Then, after that we were all so restless.
haha
EXCHANGING OF NUMBERS.
All of us were like gathered at the dark corner, exchanging numbers with each other like as though we were not going to meet on Saturday AGAIN :) (can't wait la:D)
So then we had to share what we learnt from the camp and how it has or is going to help us in our lives.
Nearly everyone spoke about the FORGIVENESS thing:D
Where we all nearly died from inhaling to much smoke in an air-conditioned room :D
Then after that was the PHOTO SESSION.haha.First was the SERIOUSSERIOUS one.haha. Then the photo session continued till WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY after 4pm( when we were officially supposed to end). Even the parents were already waiting for em.
haha.
Then after that, I had to hang around till 6. Even though my parents were already there.
There was some confusion withe the cars and the drivers and passengers.
BECAUSE, there were 3 cars, 7 people(My mom, Dad, Lex, U.Greg,A.Theresa, Joel and Me) with so many places to go.
So in the end, Joel, A.3sa and Me were in the same car.
We sent Joel home then went to A.Octavian/A.Flavian's house.
Haha...Turns out, A.Octavian has tons of stories and has no one to listen to em.
Then,I got a bag from her. Haha.Lol, with reader's digest in it.
Then A.3sa sent me home.
I called Sonia to ask about her camp.
I did all the slides for confirmation mass pictures, while my family rearranged the front of our house.
I chated with Val and Pat on MSN.
Then I went to sleep at about 11pm.
Then today morning I got up to U.Gordan calling me to get a report on the LATEST.haha.
And I shall blog later on.haha.I've got 3 hours of Add Maths later.BLEH.Gone case.

Till the next post;)
Salut,
-clare

0 smirks at this:

Post a Comment